Strength in innovation and our focus on continuous optimization are an important part of our corporate philosophy. To further optimize the cutting quality of the hand knives by resharpening, we have used state-of-the-art technology in the E 50. It fully automatically sharpens hand knives of diverse shapes and sizes. The 4-axis operated gripping arm extracts a knife out of the magazine – the exact individual knife shape is detected – the knife is accurately sharpened, deburred and polished – the gripping arm returns the finished knife to the magazine.
- The E 50 measures each hand knife individually and calculates the optimum sharpening path for the knife in a split second.
- The original knife shape is retained through every resharpening process.
- The E 50 sharpens up to 400 knives per 8-hour shift, at 1-2 hours personnel deployment.
- A fully automatic sharpness test (optional) guarantees an extremely high knife quality at any time.
- The series suction unit significantly reduces all emissions. The machine therefore achieves a high degree of operational safety and is very easy to clean.
- The knife magazine with a capacity of 48 hand knives can be loaded outside the machine during the operating process.